Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Week 1: Standings

WJR and I were just chatting, and decided it would be a good idea to post weekly standings. I originally had the idea when I was in the lead for bacon consumption, and calling myself Her Baconess and the Duchess of Pork, the latter of which was a nickname of mine for other reasons entirely, but we won't talk about that. Anywho, here's where everyone stands on ingesting nitrates:

Tracey 18
Bob 15
Jess 11
Lozo 11
Tedd 11 (Completely unrelated. I went to college with Tedd, and thought "Tedd" was a funny mispelling, and then I just found out it's actually a real thing, which isn't funny at all now.)
WJR 11
Meg 10
Andrew 10
Christine 9
Christopher 7
Lori 7
Mike 7
Michael 6
Paul 6
Ball 4
Gary 1

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I thought about creating a service that would automate that on a weekly or daily basis, but I was going to send via email.

A Lover and a Fighter said...

It's important to note that after lunch, I am now at 14 slices.

kelsi said...

i thought this was a challenge, not a contest.
i'm just sayin'.
also?
ew.