Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Meet Me Halfway

So I've been thinking of having a halfway through the year party for awhile now and I think I'm going to actually do it. I bought a grill and have a small yard/paved area to make use of so why not? It's not going to be only bacon, but I think bacon will definitely be the guest of honor. Grilled bacon. That means hot dogs wrapped in bacon, chicken wrapped in bacon, bacon cheeseburgers, vegetables wrapped in bacon, bacon wrapped in bacon, etc. Maybe you can even make some bacon into a straw and drink the beverage of your choice through it (if you perfect that project, please make many straws so everyone can participate). This will be a chance to catch up on your intake or if you are not in need of catching up you can just enjoy supporting on your fellow BCers (aka peer pressure) while you pad your numbers a bit.

If need be the site will be moved from my "yard" to Edgewater State Park (conveniently located withing walking distance of my apartment), but we'll play that by ear.

July 5 is the date. Make your travel plans now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make this wonderful event, mainly cause I suck!